Saturday, July 03, 2010

Finished the instructions and pattern

I made my very first one exactly one week ago and I am proud to say that it is my most viewed project on BurdaStyle.com so far. This "success" inspired me to share it with other users.

It was not easy, but I finished putting together the pattern and the instructions for my Reversible Purse Organizer. And I hope I made it clear enough.

So basicly, I took a lot of pictures while I was making it and writing down notes. And the result you can download here. As I had never written instructions for my sewing stuff, today, before posting it, I did a test.


I wanted to check whether my explanation was clear and complete and it worked well. Even though this second model is a little bit larger than the previous one, the process is exactly the same.



Meanwhile, I added my first reversible purse organizer to Etsy.com. Feel free to contact me for custom sizes and colors.

On a final note, I would love to share that I have been included on a Treasury today for the very first time! It is on Donauluft's Diversity. You can't imagine how exciting it is. \(^_^*)/

EDIT: I had added the instructions, but not the pattern. Please download it here.

2 comments:

Black said...

Awesome. Thanks. I'll try it out as soon as I can. Thanks for the work to make up patten and instructions. I know how difficult and time consuming it can be to make good patterns.

BM2 Love Angel said...

Thanks for the support, Black. If you have any questions, please let me know it.