Sunday, January 29, 2012

No time to waste

Wow! Last week was a crazy one!

On the good side, I managed to workout 3 times. On Monday and Tuesday, not only I did cardio in the morning, but I also played around with some weights (not much as I had mostly bands to work with). On Wednesday, I had so much work that I cancelled my evening session. It turned into a "all-nighter" working from home from 10PM to 2:15AM. (>_<*)

Yeah... I have busy days. I have nothing against them though. I like to be on the move. It makes me feel alive. Unfortunately, I didn't make it to BJJ again(!!!) last Saturday.

As I don't have much free time in the evenings these days, there is always a lot to do on the weekends. I love lazy Sundays, but today I had to catch up and I am glad that I did all I had to do afterwards.

Another week begins tomorrow. I have again a lot of plans for it and I am looking forward completing as many as possible this time.

Nice week everyone!


No comments: